Child Support Enforcement Lawyer

Often times, custodial parents may have a very hard time getting the child support that they are legally entitled to from their child’s other, non-custodial parent. This money is legally granted to you in order to help provide for your child. In these cases, you can go back to court and have the court enforce the child support payments. This would involve garnishing a portion of the non-custodial parent’s wages automatically and having it sent to you directly. If they are unemployed, or working “under the table” to avoid having their wages taken from them, you can still have a court order against them established so that at any point in time if they do earn money in some traceable way, it will automatically go to you and your child.

[button color=red url= target=self]Click Here to Get a Free Consultation.[/button]
Or call us at (602) 254-8880.

At the Cantor Law Group, we want to make sure everyone of the children of our clients is getting the child support from their non-custodial parents that they are entitled to. This money is legally yours, to feed, clothe, and care for your child. It is your ex-spouse’s responsibility to pay, and if they are unwilling to, our firm will make sure that the order for child support is enforced by the court. We have over 70 years of experience in family law, and we understand how upsetting it can be when you are not getting the money you need to properly care for your child. Your children are your number one priority, but without the money that is rightfully and legally yours, you may be struggling to make ends meet. We will help you go back to court and file all necessary paperwork to make sure your child does not go without. If you have a Child Support enforcement case in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert or anywhere in Arizona, give us a call for a free consultation.

Arizona Child Support Enforcement Attorney

Child support payment may even be offered up just by speaking with your children’s other parent, or their attorney, if they have one. Child support is not a subjective matter; what the courts said you are entitled to is what you and your children require and will receive, and legal action can be taken at once to force the issue. Cantor Law Group has been recognized nationwide as one of the top firms in the country as well as AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®. Our aggressive courtroom manner and impeccable reputation will be helpful for your case before even entering a court room. We are members of Arizona’s Finest Lawyers® and listed in the Bar Register of Pre-Eminent Lawyers®. Our Child Support Enforcement lawyers handle cases in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, and elsewhere around Arizona.

If your ex-spouse is refusing to pay the money he or she owes you and your child, contact a Phoenix child support lawyer from our firm today to discuss your rights and get your court ordered child support payments enforced. Our offices are available 24 hours a day at (602) 254-8880.